What is helping you to stay afloat as we navigate life in the midst of a global Pandemic?
What is on your heart right now?
At the beginning of this podcast we pause and take a minute to reflect and write down the things on our hearts. Join us in doing this, so you can see what is on your heart as well. We would love to hear your voice as you share your heart with us in our MotherHeart Circle on Facebook. There will be a thread where you can share your thoughts. Look for that thread and share when you have a minute!
- We wonder what we can do to be better prepared physically and temporally. We discuss how important it is that we focus on healing our relationships.
- We dive into discussing the ability to feel peace and to exercise faith over fear. We discover that anxiety may not necessarily be a bad thing. We accept that we can have both faith and anxiety at the same time. Anxiety can help propel us forward to take action.
- We decide to embrace the opportunities of this moment. Right now is a good time to reflect and consider where we are at in our relationships. Connection with others is so important for our health and well-being, and right now it can be very difficult to connect with others due to physical distancing. During this time of pandemic it can be beneficial for all of us to take a look at our life and re-evaluate what is most important in our lives, and to then refocus where we choose to put our energy and love.
- We remind each other to recognize that we are doing our best, and that God will see us through this. God will meet us with whatever we can do with our abilities and take us the rest of the way. “Do your best, and I will take care of the rest”. God will provide as we are trying and turn to Him. All of our tears will be turned to joy and happiness.
- We know that when we are too busy, we can forget who we are. This is a time we can be still and remember who we are, our worth. To know our true selves is to know God.
As the conversation unfolds we share our hearts.
Your wisdom and your hearts are needed. We believe in you, we love you, and thank you for being You.